Wednesday, April 23, 2008

endless love

lets just say blogging has become some daily habit of mine, I can't ever seem to keep the habit of writing in a diary anyway.


I just returned from maths tuition. ah dammit its already 11 and I haven't done any school work. Is there any in the first place? Managed to grab a 1-hour nap during the evening though, so I'm still as energetic as ever.

Chem remedial was..fine I guess, I managed to understand some stuffs and copy some things blindly..my paper filled with illegible scrawls to keep myself awake. I'll come prepared for chem remedial the next time so I'll at least understand something.



Oh, there isn't chem remedial next week due to our paper 1 examinations (rejoice! remedials are useless pieces of stool, faeces, waste, shit and everything). I walked down the hill with Kaiying and Siyun after that and shared coke float (with extra chocolate syrup), siyun then left kaikai and I behind to decide the full names of my hamsters ^_^ (through SMS too)


Here they are:

Chloe Zoe Fung Jing4 Ying3
Cody Poldy Goh Jun4 Jie2

and the one I've always had since 10/10/07,
Hamice Clarice Fung Xin1 Ying3!


All the names rhyme, don't they! I've decided to make Chloe Zoe and Hamice Clarice sisters, thus the similarity in their chinese names LOL.

Cody will marry Chloe a month later (to prevent them from having premarital sex, they'll only breed after a month, i think) thus Chloe shall become Chloe Zoe Goh :D

RianeGoh wanted me to name Chloe after her but AWW too sad, i don't want to name a hamster after my friend LOL, thus the surname GOH. :D

I'll invite people to their wedding ceremony HAHAHAHA, and i'll throw CONFETTI all over the place and maybe buy them treats since they don't have cakes. Sorry, I think i'm crazy too -__- Im' actually not THAT much of an animal lover, I just find it amusing. Cody can do monkey bars! You know, I have a feeling that my babies (real, human babies) in the future will be showered with endless love ^_^





Uh, where was I? yeah, kaiying and I crapped quite abit and I think she's coming over to my house on friday! :D

We didn't get our history papers back, and I sat with Riane Goh and Kaiying today! :D Riane's a pitiful servant who owes me close to 30 bucks?!!?!

Geog was pretty useless since mdm sim spent the whole period picking on people like me and many others. Ahh lets hope she teaches soon.


I think almost the whole class freaking failed gong han. Seriously freak it, I got some shitty 6/20?! Lets see, I used to cry in sec 2 if i got 14/20 for gong han -__- The highest for the test was only...35/50? that's not too good but of course, still muchmuchmuchmuch better than me. I can't believe this, my chinese used to be rather good imo but now.......one factor's because Ye lao shi marks so strictly, I seriously wonder how many people passed their gong han, hmm. On the other hand, I should read more newspapers. Chinese..sucks.



My class really has interesting habits, yesterday was Chinese chess and today...



If you can't see clearly, there's four guys playing the Rubik's cube at the same time. i wonder if they've already called themselves The rubik's cube club.

Secondly, there's sheena reading a book from the twilight series and wanzhen doing some random work. There's been an ongoing craze for edward, a character in the book. The majority of 4L's female population has already read those books. I should really start reading, eh?



On to some other random pictures..


Here's the hamster leash i bought HAHA. its so irresistably cute too, but problem is, i can't ever get it on my hamsters. -__-




Chloe Zoe (the grey one) and Cody Poldy (the brownish black one) sharing their food! :D



Chloe Zoe!



Now what else...yes, breakfast with the girls again tomorrow!
I think everybody's able to make it right? :D YUP YAY!

peixuan! we MUST eat breakfast together after your midyears okay! Meanwhile, JIAYOU and study hard so you can do me proud!

Annia, good luck for your translation competition too! :D you can do it yo!

Emma, SLEEP! hahahahahha.






23april
terie: yes i see it and mervin vs chia pcc (Y)
{hahahah YES, PCC is playing Chinese chess ah. DID YOU SEE THEM PLAYING RUBIK'S CUBE TOGETHER OMG HAHA. jeremiah chia mervin and wymer it was so amusing hahaha!}

isabel: oh coo hansters are just so cute!! too bad i dont have time to take care of them.. if not i surely will go and buy also de la!
{OF COURSE! :D if they ever breed, do you want them? :D}

anqi
: lols haha half my class was barefooted too lolol so funny!
{hahaha YES It was so funny! i thought only indians walk barefooted HAHHA!}

No comments: